The Unquiet Earth
Lyramet is a young world, and some races don’t exist or only exist in certain places.
In the Tamed Lands, the following races are the most prominant in cities and towns:
- Shifters (very common in The Great Forest, less common in towns)
Slightly less-common races that are allowed but might face RP difficulty include:
- Changelings (unless they have a “cover” they maintain as a common race)
- Kalashtar (can pass as human with little or no difficulty)
- Duergar (can pass as dwarves)
- Mul (Racism may exist, depending on where the campaign starts)
- Half-Orc (very difficult in some areas, common in The Blight)
- Goliath (same as Half-Orc)
- Dragonborn (will require back-story work, depending on where the new campaign starts)
- Drow (only with prior DM approval and a very good story)
- Goblin (same as Drow)
- Tieflings (same as Drow)
- Kenku (same as Drow)
- Warforged (same as Drow)
Classes: Essentials or regular D&D 4e. Hybred, Seeker, and Vampire are disallowed.
Feats: No Dragonmarks or place-specific feats. Multiclass feats may require RP/backstory explanations.
Items: Items from Dark Sun are disallowed. Rare items are disallowed (you can ask, but assume it’s a “No”).
Backgrounds: Scales of War backgrounds are allowed.
Themes: Themes are not currently allowed.
Alignment: Evil player-characters are not allowed.